Fraggle Razzz newblog

ITS PINK BABY! ITS FUCKIN PINK!

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

well i fucked that one up...

so i thought i was all cool and shit right?
the paro was over and i kinda knew basically what i had to do in order to safely leave this country, meaning all my final papers and projects and whatnot...plus the planning of a grand despedida, plus a cash advance from j and my bro cause once again surprise surprise...im brokety broke..

well...

i thought i had it all. i thought i knew what was up. then other people in my house started studying till all hours in the living room next to my room waking me up all hours of the night, my tired of chile and wanna go home plus the gotdam fuckin cold increased as did my stress level re final projects papers tests ect.

so.

i butchered my hair just antes to the big pirate/cowboy despedida (i wanted a pirate party ash wanted a cowboy and thus was born the pirata/vaquero californiana canadiana despedida)

then.

my biggest nightmare came true. im not kidding i swear i have always feared this would happen, and especially here in chile and especially in the class where i am the only gringo...

i walked in monday to see people laying papers on profes desk and i thought, ohmigod what is that, we had an assignment? oh fuckfuckfuck...cause see we have been off the map for days, we left the syllabus behind practically immediately...first of all our prof was actually not around the first month of class, the syllabus says we would have four written quizes and we had completed one, which i opted out of because i was given the choice of writing a paper instead which i did. then there was the flesh eating virus which caused me to miss a week of class followed by the paro...

so we came back and i waited for some sign of what was next how would we make up for lost time what was the deal ect. i had also lost my password so didnt check the web although i coulda gone to the comp lab and not had to sign in...whatev.

the point is that there was a paper i knew nothing about, and instead of talking to my teacher immediately i tried to get in touch with my chilean buddy from that class who i saw today and who was nice enough to tell me that yes there was a paper due last monday. so i emailed my prof who is a genuinely nice guy and im sure will take pity on me and maybe tell me wether my final prueba will be wednesday or friday cause i quedared pretty un claro on that point as well...

and then my lazy ass will get to work...big paper on rayuela due wed, take home final for conflicto, group paper for narrativa but thank god monday is ferriado..so no school..

then i also, this is before the worst gringo moment ever had me leaving school literally in tears, decided that i had comitted a grave error in cutting my hair befor the pirate party because i am going to be the queen of the pirates and modelled on jonny depp of course in fact i think i will introduce myself as jack sparrow all night long and when its time for the big pirate cowboy showdown danceoff

...well the point is that a pirate needs more hair and not less...

granted my time would have been better spent thinking about fuckin rayuela (again) instead i hit a fabric store and got some lovely fabrics that combine perfectly with my pirate costume, because the turbo is coming plus all the cute little chilean friends i love plus nick and all the ridics; big and little...anyway the point is this:
everyone including me appreciated the shape and style of the new hair, before that it was just kinda shapeless and now it looks healthier and thicker and more even all over HOWEVER its pretty fuckin short. and while one could see an ex a little thicker around the middle from doing no yoga and sleeping a lot while waiting to leave the cold cold country you dare not venture out in...

one could not possibly see the old friends and ex both slightly heavier and with much shorter hair....and especially not as queen of the pirates with a rather unpiratical haircut...jeez i wonder sometimes what i was thinking...

but it all worked out in the end, i have this crazy pale goldy colored brocade and silky fabric worked in braids in combo with a bronzy silky business...its fuckin hot and matches my costume perfectly...

thats right, chile may be freezing my ass off and possibly fucking my gpa for the duration and destroying my chance at grad school and thus all my future plans and dreams but i will be damned if i will put up with all this bullshit with bad hair!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home