Fraggle Razzz newblog

ITS PINK BABY! ITS FUCKIN PINK!

Friday, September 22, 2006

whew...

so its definitely been a tough week for fraggle. ive been trying to get to this stinking science class i have to take and had missed the very first lab, last week i got on a bus late and was sleepily confused to find that what left van ness as an m had transformed into a j so that i woke a little to think hey why am i on church? well the same shit happened this week, i hop on an m im sleepy and running late but its crucial that i get there, i need to take this dumb ass science class well what happens but my m turns into a k and i sleepily wonder why god doesnt want me to be in a science lab..

but i made it anyway and saw some chloroplasts and plant cells and shit...when i described cell structures as little dudes the teacher insisted that such a term doesnt exist in botany...oh well..

so its been a little tough lately like trying to remember exactly how it was that i managed full time school and part time work and some form of social life and study and money and sleep...

lately its been like coffees a food group and sleep a luxury and study number one priority...i dunno...

the roomies finally had thier show which kicked total ass but after that i was exhausted and needed to study plus dye my hair again as a tragic accident in which i tried to bleach out the too dark for me plum which masked the faded purple and then redye a light brown ended in a yellowy purplish oranglelike mess which required further work...

my third dye in as many days left my scalp irritated and litteraly dotted near the hearline with small scabs from the chemicals and whatnot, plus my right ear puffy and red also slightly scabbed on top..

then i got up early again and was at js new place which is so big and esp in comparison with my tiny dollhouse room that my room could literally fit in his bathroom...

anyway so we got out early him headed for the airport and hed given me this wierd contact solution that is like super powerful but you cant put it in your eyes right? like you clean the lenses but then rinse them hella or whatev anyway it seems i didnt rinse them well enough cus in class one of my eyes was irritated as fuck and finally when i tried to take the contact off to rinse it again it broke in half..

so i went off half blind to an appt at the school clinic to check in about birth control and such and let me tell you folks people look at you funny when you can only see out of one eye, im walking around with one eye shut and the people are all looking at me like what the fuck? then i get a new method of birth control with more percentage points!!! less likeliness of nausea and bigger health risks but the way i see it a baby is about the biggest health risk they is...

so while im there i shedule my pelvic and whatev and the doc asks if i do breast exams and im like not really, and shes like what!!!! and of course stresses the importance of my doing so whatev

so i head home after talking to my boss cause i cant really work with one eye right? and i get there and take a shower and decide i will give this breast thing a shot and immediately freak out like what the hell is that cuz yeah i fondle that shit all the time but the fact is i aint been doing the whole little circular rubbing whatev and for a second im convinced something is terribly wrong before i think to check the other to see if its supposed to feel like that...well they match and i get the idea that this is some kinda i dunno glandular structure or whatever...

then i took a fuckin nap.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:20 PM, Blogger k said…

    sometimes being a fem really sucks...i went off birth control a couple of years ago with my spouse and I stopped having sex cuz it's expensive and unnecessary if you aren't frisky...and lemme tell ya, the natural method is damn close to agonizing....irregular, bloaty, achy, cranky shit all the time. makes me want to splurge and get back on just so I can feel normal again...sad that I feel more normal on the drugs than off...

    caffeine (i get mine in tea) is totally a food group...and I love me some jamba juice when I need to eat but am in a big ass hurry...

    naps are good.

     
  • At 2:30 PM, Blogger Jennifer said…

    hah!
    boobs feel even crazier when exam'd if boob-haver drinks alot of coffee. makes 'rolly' tissue...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home