Fraggle Razzz newblog

ITS PINK BABY! ITS FUCKIN PINK!

Friday, August 04, 2006

o the horah

trying to keep my new jewish studies minor and my job, have been offered my old job back but already having scheduling issues as a class i need for my minor will be offered in a conflicting timeslot...

negotiations with my bosses boss (who laid down the line after a lot of different scheduling conflicts about only hiring people who could work the normal hours) and the prof for this class await thier respective returns from out of town and the people who are willing to go to bat for me, my boss and my advisor...

what to do what to do...

hoping to come up with some kind of middle ground...in the meantime j and i have returned to couples counseling which we love, with cynthia whom we adore and not just because she has leopard print glasses..speaking of which i left mine by the river, my glasses that is which is a real pain in the ass...

also getting the runaround on job and housing lots of hmm lets see i need to talk to so and so...

i just wanna live!!! let me live!!!

in the meantime i am babysitting the now 7yr old, who upon first sight of me after a year began a flurry of comments and questions including but not limited to:

do you know where babies come from?
i know where babies come from
wanna see my guinea pig?
you got shorter and fatter!
are you pregnant?
do you want a baby?
do you take pills to not get pregnant?
do you believe in god?

and then i was informed by my dad yesterday that my sister was fine but had been arrested and in a car accident and was now grounded for riding with non-license having thirteen yr old boys in a car that didnt belong to them...turns out it was the father of the kid driving who owned the car in question...

had a long talk with kate advising her on all the interesting people one should never get into a car with, but in the end was satisfied that she knew this was not a smart manuever, and admired her intelligence and calm when she said after the accident the friend offered to pay for a taxi so she and the others wouldnt get in trouble but they decided to stick together and deal with the consequences...

shes one hell of a kid.

they all are. and im not, pregnant that is...but will be going back on the pill as the take it slow plan with j is an utter failure

cynthia said, so your not bonking? or???

yeah...

4 Comments:

  • At 10:05 PM, Blogger Jeff Pollet said…

    take it slow plan? with you and j? BWAHAHAHA!
    I barely know you and I coulda toldja that wouldn't work. :)

     
  • At 11:38 PM, Blogger Rachel R. said…

    always the last to know...sigh

     
  • At 1:21 PM, Blogger k said…

    slow is sooo over-rated - bonk and enjoy...psychology be damned...

    my sister's name is Kate too. She's a tomboy, veterinary student in Mississip (must be delievered with a twang.)

    we used to fight so bad, now I think she is one of the coolest most interesting people I know...

    aren't 7 year-olds funny - no edit, no reproach, just sure-fire inquisitiveness and dead on observation...it's marvelous and repugnant all at once...

     
  • At 1:42 PM, Blogger Jennifer said…

    woah! kids these days...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home