Fraggle Razzz newblog

ITS PINK BABY! ITS FUCKIN PINK!

Monday, August 14, 2006

freakin patelco bitches..

so yall know i been broke or whatev doing odd jobs usually for cash and my acct at the bank has stayed at -18 since i been back..

well i needed some cash so rick paid me with check for the work ive been doing in the studio the past coupla weeks right?

so i take my silly broke butt to the bank, or rather to the patelco service center that services the bank and try to deposit some cash right?

well this lady rude as hell right off the bat i got no idea why shes like whats yer acct number and i tell her and shes like nope thats not an account and im like uh..here my card and maybe i got confused ive been oughtta town for a while now...shes like oh your redwood cu you have to tell me that, im like oh sorry im redwood credit union...

so shes like ok what can i do for you im all can i deposit this check? shes like i need to see id im like ok, i give her my expired ca id and shes like this is expired im like i know i wanted to wait till i move to my new place to get my correct address on my new ca id
(not to mention waiting for my hair to look ok to take a new pic, thats right also waiting for my hair to grow laugh if you like...)

so im like well i have a school id and a international student id and a library card and my chilean carnet and shes like no you need a cally id and im like wait, i cant deposit money into my own account???

(and i shoulda walked out then and there believe you me)

and shes like well you can use the atm if you remember your pin and im like right im an idiot ok sorry to cause trouble ill do that instead and then shes like well i can make an exception and im like ok thanks that would be great

(for you to allow me to deposit money into my own friggin acct) (especially seein as i am so obviously who i say i am...)

anyway so she does and im like can i get 20 in cash and shes like no cause you gots no id and im like right oh yeah ill just use the atm...then im like can you tell me when this will clear and shes like no you have to ask yer bank and im like ok thanks

(i did once meet a less helpful whore, her name was maria jose and she was the least helpful whore id ever met then or since but she chain smoked and talked a mile a minute chileno spanish and tried to convince me to pay exorbitant prices literally twice to three times the norm as rent when i first got to chile and she was "helping" all of us find homes...)

so i leave and i go hit the atm, i blank for a minute on my pin even though i did use this acct the whole time i was in chile, its been over a month right? so then it comes to me like magic, four little digits that will get my been broke so long i think broke is fixed, seriously, getting by on babysitting credit cards and loaned 20s from j and vic (thanks guys) and the machine tells me that in fact my transaction wont go through cause my card is expired. im like oh fuckin hell.

as of august my fuckin card is expired how did i not catchai that one...

so then i am totally annoyed completely broke and now that ive been paid for work that ive actually been doing, some of it not so tough like organizing things in the studio but some of it serious fucking work like cleaning the bathroom and kitchen and the whole floor...i have to make phone calls and fight the power to access that money...well thats just fucked if you ask me and im pissed off right and im looking around cause v is circling the block and i call her but she doesnt pick up and suddenly its too fucking much and i yell out loud on the corner of market and whatever
DOES ANYTHING ELSE WANNA GO WRONG???
LIKE RIGHT NOW???

and then this looovely young man with shoulder length blond hair stops and hands me a starburst from a pack in his pocket and its a pink one and i smile and say thanks thats my favorite flavor and v comes around the block and i jump in and we continue on about our day...;)

2 Comments:

  • At 1:40 PM, Blogger Jennifer said…

    nada that cant be fixed by a litte pink sqaure of chewy sugar

     
  • At 4:38 PM, Blogger k said…

    banks and bank people are icky - pink starburst is yummy; broke-ness sucks ass - pink starburst makes me smile...i'm feelin' your pain sista - keep eating pink starburst from cute blond strangers.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home