Fraggle Razzz newblog

ITS PINK BABY! ITS FUCKIN PINK!

Thursday, October 13, 2005

bad connection/mistaken identity III

i miss me as well
the me that barges in and does what has to be done
here i am all holding back
like a danger or a sickness kept at bay
it was all just a case of mistaken identity
i thought i felt as if i were safe like coming home
like having a home to come home to
holding you felt like that
but i must have been wrong
not safe haven
more like any port in a storm
but it didnt feel like that
it felt like being exactly where i should be
which is where i never should have been
i cant see what happened just collision
and you like parts of me
parts im looking for and cant seem to find
parts i left far behind
i utilize words trying to describe an abstracted image of the thing that is you
and description is always inadequate
language always falls flat
leaving me heavy confused and feverish with a pen in my hands
trying to determine just where things went wrong
and you in my dreams smiling and telling me everything worked out fine
that you didnt have to lose anything and i
having lost bigtime
so angry and hurt tried to take away the only thing i could
which was me
one more time the fuckin jokes on me
cause this isnt anything you miss
its nothing you need
and never was
just a salty taste on your lips
an unfamiliar smell
y no te cuesta nada perder esta cosa que yo soy
bien terible corriendo salvaje
una gringa loca
a bad connection
a case of mistaken identity

2 Comments:

  • At 4:50 PM, Blogger papamamba said…

    que me gusta como escribes. gringa loca but with a piece of sanity rality metido en la cabeza.

     
  • At 8:49 AM, Blogger Jennifer said…

    que triste...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home