Fraggle Razzz newblog

ITS PINK BABY! ITS FUCKIN PINK!

Thursday, October 13, 2005

im all about givin the peeps what they want...

so i decided to tell the story about what happened when my pants met the ecuadorian t-shirt kid. turns out they only one l in his name but im fins to talk some shit here so i aint gonna say it
well
the gringo crew + maca dragged ourselves over to Rheas place where my pants got a reception como
damn baby those are some bangin pants and
these must be the infamous pants and
can i just touch your ass?(this from la rubia)
she needed to ask? she can do whatever she wants! and
hey whats up rach?
yeah so anyway the pants were popular the piscola was flowin and t shirty kid was kickin it..
then i find out that the week before my roomate maca had seen t-shirt kid and i dancing and been like, oh those two are hookin up, to his roomate who was like what? so apparently they made a bet cause maca was like, no i know my girl, she likes him...so all i had to do was kiss the kid and she won...or at least i think thats what was up...by the time she cornered me i was drunk, she was speaking spanish, and everyone was talking loud...
i told her i coulndnt promise anything...
so then we all jammed to a club
now you all know i love me some salsa some reggae some reggaeton..whatev.
this dj was spinnnin mothafuckin hip hop
i was like, let me out there...
we went crazy
all of of
didnt leave the floor the whole night...
so i get some dance on and then im dancin with the kid and he kisses me and its like somethings not quite right and then i realize that i cant do casual kiss any more than i can do casual sex...im kissing him but im like, i guess i just realized i didnt like the guy so much as i just wanted to be distracted from the double D which is how i prefer to refer to being dumped twice so it sounds more like big breasts and less like insane amounts of rejection for just one girl to deal with so anyway i realize that im just kinda using the kid as a distraction from all of that and thats pretty fucked up so i pull away and we just dance for a bit...
at a certain point i gotta jet cause the kids crampin my style...
i just wanna dance..and when its a choice between getting yer groove on and gettin yer flirt on...
anyway so its crazy, i mean the dj is seriously good, and we got a bunch of gringos...its like putting fiending potsmokers in humbolt county
we dont leave the floor all night
people have to bring us beer
im dancin with my roomie adrian who is all funny and bouncy and i start to get crazy...
now yall know i normally get a little nutty but im talking nearly three months and i gotta always try to dance to somebody elses beat and they just now started spinnin hip hop im going nuts
like turn around touch the ground get back up shake yer butt
this is skinny this is fat
jen knows what im talkin about
nuckin futs
at a certain point i garner some kinda drunken chilean fan club
im like, yo man..this just how its done in califas
i mean i know 12yr olds can pop that shit better than me...
they dont seem to care, they just gather and then create some space and cheer my ass on...
and yall know how i get
folks should prolly not encourage me
im poppin the booty hittin the ground shaking everything i got so hard and fast i nearly give myself an asthma attack
literally
i was like rach..um..i cant breathe...and i still didnt stop till the song ended...

then the dj did this crazy shit with girls just wanna have fun, and Rhea one of my favorite gringas of all time, hits the floor and starts pulling all these girls into the middle...not even girls she knows just girls...at first they look confused, then there is this like crowd of mostly chilean girls and a few gringas locas in the middle of the dance floor jumpin around goin nuts and a bunch of dudes standing around like...what happened?
finally the dj stops and the lights go on..
then we leave...
a few members of the fan club follow..
we shake them off and jump in a cab
next morning maca calls the house from work to say thats my girl cause she won the bet...
i had forgotten
and felt a little bad, cause he was a cute kid but really i wasnt interested i just was looking for...distraction...
so then i find out that he totally made out with this other chick i know later in the same night...and then im like
que asco
fuckin nasty
and
homey dont play that
cause man i aint even tryin to play like that...
but at least i didnt get the sloppy seconds huh?
and i kind of deserved it cause i wasnt being integral
como pan my damn self now was i?
which reminds me,
i have done the switch..brown bread, brownish crackers, plain oatmeal
plain yogurt...but i aint givin up my cookies for nobody...
you will have to pry the cookies from my cold dead hands...
oh and i resized the pic i deleted the post..nothin..fuckem.

7 Comments:

  • At 8:49 AM, Blogger Jeff Pollet said…

    mmmm. Cookies.

    I'm glad yer taking blog reqests these days, because I know we all wanted to hear The Story of the Pants.

    Sounds like a cathartic night--especially the dancing. I remember a similar night for me, where all there was in the whole world was me dancing--I didn't exactly have a crowd cheering me on, but they did get the hell out of my way that night.

     
  • At 9:21 AM, Blogger Rachel R. said…

    but they did get the hell out of my way that night!!!
    that is gonna be my new toast, may everbody get the hell outcher way tonight!!!

     
  • At 10:48 AM, Blogger Jeff Pollet said…

    Apropos of nothign: I like the new picture of you; I'm wondering if there was a conscious/subconsious influence of the cover of AniD's 'Up, Up, Up, Up' album cover, which your picture reminds me of...

     
  • At 12:06 PM, Blogger Rachel R. said…

    dunno abt conscious or sub...mostly i end up lookin all alien when i hold the camera myself..

     
  • At 6:52 PM, Blogger Rachel R. said…

    yessss

     
  • At 8:47 AM, Blogger Jennifer said…

    so like, how fuggen cool are you. i mean for real little miss i-am-studying-in-chile-but-also-partying-like-a-rock-star-and-dancing-circles-around-the-natives.
    as i sit at a particle board desk under florescent lights at 830 am on a monday, you are my hero.

     
  • At 3:44 PM, Blogger Rachel R. said…

    awww shush...grrrl..you makin me blush, you know you partyin like a rockstar on the inside all the damn time..

     

Post a Comment

<< Home